Dried Chilies 50g
Chili peppers are rich in various vitamins and minerals.
However, since they are only eaten in small amounts, their contribution to your daily intake is minuscule. These spicy fruits boast (2Trusted Source):
- Vitamin C. Chili peppers are very high in this powerful antioxidant, which is important for wound healing and immune function.
- Vitamin B6. A family of B vitamins, B6 plays a role in energy metabolism.
- Vitamin K1. Also known as phylloquinone, vitamin K1 is essential for blood clotting and healthy bones and kidneys.
- Potassium. An essential dietary mineral that serves a variety of functions, potassium may reduce your risk of heart disease when consumed in adequate amounts.
- Copper. Often lacking in the Western diet, copper is an essential trace element, important for strong bones and healthy neurons.
- Vitamin A. Red chili peppers are high in beta carotene, which your body converts into vitamin A.
***Price may change without prior notice***
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.