|Ice cold water||75 ml|
|Oil for deep frying||as needed|
|Otafuku Tempura Sauce||2 tbsp|
1. Place the flour and add icey cold water. Combine them together briefly .
2. Fill a deep pan or deep-fryer with vegetable oil and heat until 180c.
3. Add each ingredient to the batter individually to coat them and put them into the oil.
When the prawn and vegetable is cooked, if you lift them up out of cooking oil with a pair of chopsticks you can feel tiny vibration.
4. When the ingredients are cooked, place them onto a plate lined with a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
5. Put Otafuku Tempura Sauce on top to finish it.